SpriColor-PV offers almost endless possibilities.
With SpriColor-PV photovoltaic turns into a chameleon.
A chameleon adapts its colors to its surroundings – just like SpriColor-PV by Sprinz. In addition to camouflage, this lizard uses color to communicate. This creates colorful patterns and gradients. Make use of this possibility for your project for example by printing your logo or pictures onto the photovoltaic modules.
Besides colors SpriColor-PV glass is printable with designs and motifs. For example, it is possible to give your facade, balcony railing, roof etc. a custom concrete or wooden look.
Also, rock pattern can be printed showcasing a marble or slab stone look.
Your photovoltaic module adapts to your desires.
Characteristics of SpriColor-PV:
- Burned in standard ESG/TVG process
- High chemical and mechanical resistance
- Suitable to be further processed in VSG
- Suitable for photovoltaic panels on facades and on rooftops – also for protected monument buildings
- Suitable for solar thermal and light directing facades
With SpriColor-PV the possibilities are nearly endless.
We gladly answer any questions you might have and demonstrate how the colors interact on a carrier glass.